Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankfulness

The blessings and gifts bestowed upon us are innumerable.  However, in honor of Thanksgiving and the month of November, I'll give you 30 of my favorite endings to the phrase: I'm thankful for...


  • the gift of life
  • parents who nurtured and loved us
  • Kyle
  • cozy couches
  • the Bible
  • air condition and heat
  • hot water
  • toothpaste
  • my pillow and soft bed
  • pianos and piano music
  • friends
  • family that cares for each other
  • parents who love each other
  • the neighborhood cat
  • the washer and dryer
  • the dishwasher
  • my swiffer wet jet
  • CD players
  • the internet and computers
  • the oven and toaster oven
  • the bread-maker
  • piano students who practice well and those who should practice more.
  • my cell phone
  • my car
  • electricity
  • paper towels
  • our home
  • the microwave
  • the abundance of food in my pantry and kitchen
  • forgiveness

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why are you thankful for the neighborhood cat?